SOLD BY ADAM CAUGHEY
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Quality, Size, Privacy & Outlook!
This fabulous 5 bedroom home is positioned in a beautiful lake & bush view setting. This property offers a quiet location with little to no traffic past the front door plus loads of space for the kids to play or room to park the toys!
Situated at the end of an acreage estate you will benefit from the open space feel as you drive home from work to your relaxing family home. Sitting proud on a large 688m2 block featuring open level grassed back and side yards plus neighbouring council maintained grounds.
- Large oversized 5 bedroom lowset home
- Master suite with large walk in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom plus powder room
- High 9ft ceilings throughout
- Ducted air conditioning + ceiling fans
- Separate massive lounge or rumpus
- Open plan family meals area
- Great gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances plus walk in pantry
- Undercover alfresco entertaining area overlooking the private back yard
- Water tanks plus shed, solar power
- Well fenced yard with side gates for extra access
- Established trees & gardens
- Double garage with remote & internal access
- Kids playground and half basketball court only a short stroll down the road
- Bayview State School catchment + easy short drive to Carmel, Sheldon & Ormiston Colleges
This is a stunning home that you need to inspect to appreciate the quality, size, privacy & the glorious outlook that this home offers.
Turn your dream into a reality today!
This is it!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.